- Bruce Springsteen. I would prefer the Boss with the E Street Band, but heck, beggars can't be choosers.
- The Rolling Stones. Bill Wyman already retired. Brian Jones is dead. The rest of the guys are old. I'm running out of time.
- Aretha Franklin. No one sings like the Queen of Soul.
- Lyle Lovett and His Large Band. I am not sure that I can explain my desire on this one. I just think that he is funny and original.
- Harry Connick, Jr. A Christmas-themed show would make my wife very happy.
- Derek Webb. He makes me think and he challenges my thinking. One of his "house shows" would be perfect.
- Paul McCartney. If I can't have the Beatles, I'll take the best of the remaining ones.
Who would you add?