Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Points to Ponder

Have no fear, almost.
Be bold. Carpe diem. Live the adventure.
Have fun all the time.
Do not worry about what other people
say,
think,
gossip,
or do where you are concerned.
Live to be happy and for no other human.
The bottom line:
Fear God and nothing else!

********************************************************

It is very clear that the world is in bad shape in a lot of ways. The problem is that all the issues on the planet earth seem overwhelming. What can one person do?

I believe that I cannot do everything that is why I too often get frustrated and quit. I can't do everything. There is too much.

I can't do everything. You can't do everything. But, together we can do something. What would happen if everyone would do one thing?

No comments: