Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Funniest Seinfeld Episodes

Seinfeld is without a doubt (in my mind at least) the funniest television program of our time. The ensemble cast is perfect, the situations range from the mundane to the absurd, but what makes this such a great show is the writing. What follows is a list of my favorite episodes (in no particular order) (except that The Chinese Restaurant is the funniest half hour ever).
  • The Chinese Restaurant. I still tell the host at a restaurant that my name is Cartwright.
  • The Boyfriend. That was "one magic loogey."
  • The Parking Garage.
  • The Stranded.
  • The Outing. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
  • The Smelly Car. A scary thought... O can get separated from B.
  • The Marine Biologist. "The seas were angry..."
  • The Gymnast. I will still eat anything that is on "top of the doiley."
  • The Big Salad. This is a new way of thinking about who gets credit.
  • The Burning.
  • The Little Kicks. Even I can dance better than that.

No comments: