Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movies I Still Want to See

I have gotten very far behind in my movie viewing. I am watching fewer movies and reviewing fewer films as well. I am hoping to make some adjustments to that in the new year. To that end, here is a list of movies that I would like to see, that I have not.
  • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  • Talk to Me
  • Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
  • The X Files
  • Get Smart
  • 21
  • 88 Minutes
  • Transsiberian
  • The Bank Job
  • Righteous Kill
  • Appaloosa
  • The Wackness
  • Henry Poole is Here
  • Kill Bill, Volume 2
  • Awake My Soul
  • Synechdoche, New York
  • Nothing Like the Holidays
  • Cadillac Records
  • Australia
  • The Boy in Striped Pajamas
  • The Secret Lives of Bees
  • The Duchess
  • Lakeview Terrace
  • Nobel Son
  • W
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Frost/Nixon
  • The Visitor
  • Burn After Reading
  • The Reader
  • Vicky Christina Barcelona
  • Doubt
  • I'm Not There
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Gran Torino
  • A Christmas Tale
  • Rachel Getting Married
  • Valkyrie
  • Young at Heart
  • Leatherheads
  • Snow Angels

No comments: