I am moving closer to a reasonable plan. This year there are only five resolutions. If everything goes well I should be able to accomplish them. We will just have to see.
One other thing, it's still early in the year. This should be considered a first draft. I may change, add to, or delete some resolutions. Let the reader beware.
- In 2009 I will read the New Living Translation of the Bible.
- In 2009 I will lose 24 pounds and get in better shape. (I think this is my first- ever weight and health related resolution.)
- In 2009 I will learn how to record and post podcasts, and start to do it.
- In 2009 I will write my book on prayer (whether I can get it published or not).
- In 2009 I will copy- by hand- Ruth, Titus and the Sermon of the Mount- from the Bible.