I am setting some goals for reading in this year. As with all my goals, I know that these are too lofty. I will not accomplish all these, but I will get some of them done. This year will be a better reading year than last year. I am sure of that. I will make sure of that.
- I will read one book on prayer each month of the year.
- I will read one book from the classics each month of the year.
- I will try to keep up to date with current literature and read some popular titles.
- I will read the New Living Translation of the Bible.
- I will read fewer magazines and newspapers and more books.
- My goal is to read 50 books this year.
It's a tall order, but I think I can do it.