It is that time of year that I look toward goals for the coming year. Each year I try to improve my life- like many others, I am sure. Often the results are mixed at best. Recently, I have been posting my resolutions here in the hope that it will increase my accountability, and therefore, cause the likelihood of my success to improve. It has not worked over the past few years, but I am ever hopeful.
* In 2012 I will continue my 'writing the Bible' project by copying Hebrews, Habakkuk and Obadiah.
* I will read the King James Version of the Bible.
* I will attend more concerts (of all types).
* I will read more consistently than I have recently.
* I will continue to study prayer and to pray more consistently.