Thursday, January 12, 2012

Favorite Movies: 2011

It is time for round two of my end of the year (beginning of the year?) recap of pop culture. In 2011 I watched a lot of movies. Some were great, several were alright, and there were some that were so bad that I will deny having seen them. What follows is my list of my favorites.

These are movies that:
  • I saw for the first time in 2011.
  • Entertained me more than any other movies I saw last year.
  • Were not necessarily made or released in 2011.
  • Are not necessarily the best movies of 2011.
  • Are listed in no particular order.
So, here is my list of the top 10.
  • The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
  • Cyrus
  • The Wrestler
  • True Grit
  • Secretariat
  • The Rat Pack
  • Bottle Rocket
  • Get Low
  • Black Swan
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

No comments: