Although we are going through a rough patch, we are learning a lot.
- If my purpose in life is train leaders, and it is, then I should be willing to let others lead. I am learning to delegate and to let others take responsibility for tasks, work and ministry.
- I (read that as, everyone) need to be gracious when receiving help and ministry from others. I am used to being the one who gives, serves, ministers, but sometimes it is appropriate to receive ministry.
- Others are called to minister. Sometimes they are called to minister to me and my family. I should learn- and I am trying- to let others serve and minister.
- I, like you, am called by God to humility. There is no quicker way to learn to be humble than to let someone help you. What a wake-up when you are faced with your own lack of self-sufficiency.
- I am trying to learn to not be judgmental. Although people have their own agendas and motivations, I need to allow them to deal with their own stuff. I need to not assume that someone is serving me just so I will "owe them" in the future.
- I am learning to ask for help when I need it. There is something in me that keeps me from asking others for help. I want to solve my own problems. So, if I haven't called you yet, your turn is coming.