Thursday, March 8, 2007

Where to Start

So, I am going to begin a mini-church. And this is my plan: I am going to pray.
  • I am going to pray that God will lead me and help me to do all that is right.
  • I am going to pray that God will lead me to the right time and place to host a mini-church.
  • I am going to pray that we will start at the right time.
  • I am going to pray that the right people will be included in the mini-church.
  • I am going to pray for the right program, curriculum, etc.
  • I am going to pray for the right people to help lead this mini-church.
  • I am going to pray we will have the right priorities.
  • I am going to pray for all aspects of recruiting and planning.
  • I am going to pray that God will bless this work.
  • And most of all, I am going to pray that I will do what God wants.

No comments: