- Google. I email, blog and calendar on Google. I use Reader and Youtube. I am not sure where I would be without Google. Oh, I also browse the web on Google Chrome.
- Independent News Weeklies. Whenever I venture to a new city, I try to find a local newspaper that focuses on local arts, entertainment, dining and alternative news. These papers are usually free and fun to read.
- Sunshine and warm weather. As I write this, it is trying to become spring outside. I can hardly wait. If winter could be 75 degrees, life would be great. By the way, a cold day with sun may be better than warm and overcast.
- Reading on the beach. Sitting in the sun is a lot of the fun, but a good book- ahhh. The sound of the waves- ohhh. I feel better just thinking about it.
- Children laughing. On a bad day try searching for baby laughing at Youtube. It'll change your world.
- Good music. I love any music that is creative, interesting and innovative. I am energized by a great song. I am helped by a good one.
- Live music. Music is always better, I think, live and in person. Even a bad performance is fun just because it is real... and exciting.
Friday, May 15, 2009
My Favorite Things
I love lists, and I make a lot of them. Here is a list of some of my favorite things. Some of these might be a little surprising, even to people who know me well.