Thursday, January 28, 2010

Movies I Want to See

One of the problems with life is that there is not enough time to do everything you want to do. My favorite T-shirt slogan is "So many books, so little time." That summarizes my life. There are too many books to read. Too many places to go. Too much music to hear. All of that can get very frustrating.

Movies are the same for me. There are tons of movies that I want to see, but do not have time for every year. And, just as I have a shelf of books that I am planning to read, I have a list of movies I need to watch. And although I always prefer films on a big screen in a theater, I am resigned to seeing most of these at home on video.
  • (500) Days of Summer
  • Inglorious Basterds
  • Up In the Air
  • Dead Man
  • The Book of Eli
  • The Lovely Bones
  • Nine
  • The Blind Side
  • Fantastic Mr Fox
  • An Education
  • Crazy Heart
  • The Hurt Locker
  • A Single Man
  • The Road
  • The Invention of Lying
  • Whiteout
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Synechdoche, New York
  • Rachel Getting Married
  • W
  • Smart People
  • Gran Torino
  • Milk
  • The Wrestler
  • The Informant
  • Burn After Reading
  • The Man Who Wasn't There
  • Billy

No comments: