Monday, April 12, 2010

In Prayer I

For the next several weeks I am going to use this space to offer some model prayers. These prayers can be used to help you start your prayer time, to guide you through your prayer time, or to be the content of your prayer time. May they inspire and encourage you to always grow in faith and prayer.

In Thanksgiving
Lord, You are good.
Your love lasts forever.
Your grace knows no end.
You continue to care for me, encourage me, provide for me.
Thank you.
Thank you for your provision.
I am grateful for...
food,
shelter,
family,
a job,
safety,
and security.
Thank you for my relationships.
I am grateful for...
my spouse,
my children,
my parents,
my family,
friends,
co-workers,
those who encourage me and those who challenge me.
Thank you for my faith.
I am grateful for...
forgiveness,
salvation,
Christian fellowship.
Thank you for the hope I have. I know that I am not alone. You are always with me. You have promised me good things in the future. Stay with me.
In the name of Jesus I pray.
Amen.

No comments: